Sucks To Be Weegie! Sucks To Be Weegie!

Sorry but

I love those comics on deviantart but i think all you have done here is smash together some weak ideas and jokes and mario soundbites to appeal to mario fanboys I just didnt find it funny but the style is stop on i recognised it immediatley !!!

Oponok responds:

Have you seen my other animations? I don't frankly have an emotional investment in struggling to appeal to a mass audience. I happen to love the comic and its source material. This was really more of an experiment. I thought of making an animation based on a webcomic (I only like a few), but making up music and voices for something like Sinfest seemed like an inevitable debacle. Thus, I realized Kevin's "Weegie" comic would not only give me something to play with, but a way to avoid making up voices for characters that have long since gotten by without them, and I could plug a great comic. Thanks for watching.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

LOOOL

That foum bit cracked me up!!!

Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

I HATE TWILIGHT

and i loove this :D

okay thats done... im gona go nail the shit outta bella....... :)

Date for One Date for One

Is that jermaine in the movie

From flght of the conchords ??

Dani California Typo Dani California Typo

Great

Loved the alabama flag with the type through it

the YuYu the YuYu

Inspirational

I dont know how people can rate below 10 or 5 its just madness not to !!!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

BALLS OUT JEANS

(balls out jeans, youtube)

This is a sketch that makes the exact same jokes as you did, no offence animation and that was tops but the jokes and the product (the jeans) are the same i couldnt watch it after i heard whats said in the other video....

MJ Statement MJ Statement

PEOPLE GET A GRIP

This guy made this before micheals death and funnily enough its rating was higher before this happened so get off your high horses people !!!!!!!!

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Funny good style

I heard the voices and instantly knew that it was ur work i rmember from 300 queers haha

The Birth The Birth

Amazing

All my 5s belong to this :D dude ignore the ppl that whine its too short

This is QUALITY not QUANTITY people and the pop are style really brings out the human expression and anatomy excelent work!!!!