View Profile Neilss1234

25 Movie Reviews

Sorry but

I love those comics on deviantart but i think all you have done here is smash together some weak ideas and jokes and mario soundbites to appeal to mario fanboys I just didnt find it funny but the style is stop on i recognised it immediatley !!!

Oponok responds:

Have you seen my other animations? I don't frankly have an emotional investment in struggling to appeal to a mass audience. I happen to love the comic and its source material. This was really more of an experiment. I thought of making an animation based on a webcomic (I only like a few), but making up music and voices for something like Sinfest seemed like an inevitable debacle. Thus, I realized Kevin's "Weegie" comic would not only give me something to play with, but a way to avoid making up voices for characters that have long since gotten by without them, and I could plug a great comic. Thanks for watching.

LOOOL

That foum bit cracked me up!!!

I HATE TWILIGHT

and i loove this :D

okay thats done... im gona go nail the shit outta bella....... :)

9 Game Reviews

great game

but i totally suck at it lol

Poor show

I worked on the artwork for this game for a good week or two only for the author to lie about the production and go to another artist who (at the risk of sounding like an asshole) didn't do as well a job on the cover art as me.

Poor show sir!!

Awesome

Great style (besides the animey characters) simply fantastic musical score. Reminds me of Medievil for the psx fantastic

28 Art Reviews

Nice one dude, FRAAAWWWWNT PAAAAAGEEE!!!!!!

Loving him with daffy :D

fucking brilliant

great idea and execution mate this is top notch i love samurais and japanese mythology excellent piece!!!

I draw t shirts. Scott Neilson Concepts https://www.facebook.com/ScottNeilsonConcepts

29, Male